Thursday, February 14, 2013

Wedding Festivities: Bridal Showers



As part of my wedding festivities, I was blessed to have two bridal showers.  One took place in Michigan in December with my fiance's side of the family and the other in Alabama with my side of the family.  Here are a few pictures from the two events:


This was my recipe card table.  Guests were given a recipe card in their invitation and asked to bring their favorite recipe to the shower.  I ended up with lots of tasty recipes to try!


 This doll was brought by Mrs. O and is an Oldfield family tradition.  It has been at all of the Oldfield bridal showers and weddings for many years.


 The menu from my Michigan bridal shower at Cafe Cortina Restaurant


 One of the bridal shower tables


 The beautiful centerpieces 


 Entryway with name tags that asked for your name and "how you were related to the groom"


 My lovely mother came flew in from Alabama


 Opening presents



 
My lovely hostesses at my Alabama shower:   My Aunt Donna and Aunt Margie

 The table display with desserts and goodies

 
Aunt Rita, Stephanie, Grandmother, Me and Mom


                                                        The Tidwell Girls                                                   



 Opening presents

My Aunt DJ and I




Denna, Steph and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment